King Cong Youth Ministry -
All 6th – 12th graders welcome! - Bring Friends !
- We strive for a community that welcomes, includes, encourages, and values each person as a child of God.
- Guided by scripture and the Holy Spirit, we seek to strengthen students' relationships with God in order to help them create a firm foundation for lasting faith in Him.
- We recognize that students are a crucial part of the church of today and work to help them explore and understand their place within our Kingston church family and the global body of Christ."
King Cong Youth Group -
- Meets every Sunday evening and focuses on building personal relationship with God, peers, and others while we explore living our daily lives as Christians.
- Meetings include a Biblical message, application, and discussion as well as worship, fellowship, and activities to reinforce our purpose.
- General Youth Permission Slip - for Parents to print and sign
- Youth Medical Form - for Parents to fill out.
Click Here for the KCY Calendar:
Sunday School -
- Middle Schoolers, grades 6-8, meet every Sunday in Room 6 under the leadership of Bethany and Jason Vaccaro and Barry Moushegian.
- High School Girls, grades 9-12, meet every other week on the second floor and are guided by Lara Kildow and Sharon Ketcham.
- High School Guys, grades 9-12, meet every other week on the second floor and are led by Mark Gagnon and Mike Ebert.
- You are Welcome to Join them Anytime
Parents are invited to help at any of these events.