King Cong Youth Ministry
- All 6th – 12th graders are welcome to consider themselves part of our King Cong. Youth Ministry family!
- We strive for a community that welcomes, encourages, and values each person as a child of God.
- Guided by scripture and the Holy Spirit, we seek to strengthen students' relationships with God in order to help them create a firm foundation for lasting faith in Him.
- We recognize that students are a crucial part of the church of today and work to help them explore and understand their place within our Kingston FCC family as well as the global body of Christ."
King Cong Youth Group
- Meets weekly throughout the year: on Sundays during the school year, and on Wednesday evenings during the summer.
- Meetings include a Biblical content and discussion, fellowship, games, and workshops. As numbers allow, we enjoy large group activities together followed by discussions in separate middle school and high school age groups.
- Periodically throughout the year we hold special events such as lock-ins, service projects, and hikes to more deeply explore how to live our faith and how to live in community with one another.
- You are Welcome to join us anytime
At 9:45 on Sunday Morning during the school year, students are invited to a time of "donuts and discussions" where, currently, we do a deeper dive into the sermon passage of the week. As numbers allow, students will be divided into middle school and high school groups and topics may change.
Contact information and Forms:
- For any and all questions about our youth ministry at Kingston FCC, please reach out to she welcomes the chance to connect with you!
- General Youth Permission Slip - for Parents to print and sign
- Youth Medical Form - for Parents to fill out.